In general, you do not need to provide your name or other personal information to access this website. But sometimes this website may need you to provide some information, for example, when you send us email or subscribe for free, we need your email address, name, contact information and other limited personal ID;When you apply to us, we need your name, gender, age, education experience and other limited personal information. We may need this information to complete a transaction / transaction or provide better services.
We will automatically record the visitor's domain and IP address: this information does not identify the individual visitor, only the computer used to browse the website. We will collect the above information to analyze the coverage and click traffic of this website, so as to help us better understand the usage of the website and improve the services we provide to you. We will not link the information automatically recorded by this method to the personal data of specific visitors.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This lets the site know what you've visited before and in some cases can be used to record your preferences. You can also turn off cookies in your browser.
We have implemented necessary security policies, rules and technical measures to strictly manage and protect the personal information you provide, so as to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, illegal destruction or accidental loss.
When necessary, we have to appoint a third party to assist us in providing the information, goods and services you need, or help us to process and analyze the information, so that the third party can access your personal information. We promise that the third party must keep your personal information confidential and shall not use it for any purpose other than the services authorized by us.
This website shall not be liable for:
1. If due to the requirements of laws, regulations and decrees, this website can disclose your personal information to the relevant administrative and judicial departments or for the purpose of public security, in this case, we will not bear any responsibility for any disclosure;
2. Any personal data leakage and other personal data leakage caused by your informing the user password or sharing the registered account with others;
3. Any personal data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure affecting the normal operation of the network, such as computer virus invasion or attack, temporary shutdown caused by government control, etc;
4. Personal data disclosure caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom;
5. Other personal information disclosure not caused by our intentional or gross negligence.
All lawsuits or disputes arising from this privacy statement shall be governed by the laws of the people's Republic of China.
The right to interpret, modify and update the privacy statement of this website belongs to the official website of Beijing World Financial Centre.